Application for Respiratory Therapists Educated Outside of Canada

Application for RTs Educated Outside of Canada

If you are an RT educated outside of Canada and would like to practice in BC, you may do so by obtaining a Certificate of Registration through the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario . Please click the button below to view the application form.