Territory Associate – Western Canada
• Do you possess excellent communication skills and are able to foster exceptional customer experiences?
• Do you consider yourself a “people person” and have a knack to easily build relationships?
• Are you motivated to exceed expectations and are driven by focusing on the end results?
If you responded yes to the above questions, Trudell Medical Marketing Limited “(TMML)” currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Territory Associate!
Link to PDF Copy of Posting: Posting – Territory Associate – West
Our Company: Trudell Medical Marketing Limited is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
The Position: The Territory Associate -West supports the Region in delivering the overall sales budget target. This position is also responsible for sales activities to support specific TMML product portfolios. The Territory Associate will serve as a secondary contact point with current customers and will be responsible for maintaining the Company’s reputation.
• Provide the Sales team with sales support and assist in daily activities as required.
• Ensure timely response to customer requests and requirements.
• Ensure coordination of samples delivery and product trial and evaluations.
• Ensure contract compliance.
• Ensure communication is effective and informative to the Sales Team regarding issues which may affect customer’s perception of the quality of services or products.
• Maintain general knowledge of Quotes and Contracts processes to support personnel as required.
• Ensure cooperation with special projects as required.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
• College Diploma in Respiratory Therapy, Medical Sciences or equivalent.
• Minimum two (2) year experience in a sales role, previous customer service experience is an asset.
• Strong working Knowledge of MS office suite, especially Excel.
• Experience in Salesforce.com is ideal.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize to meet short and longer term goals.
• A valid class 5 driver’s licence, and at least three (3) years’ driving experience with an ongoing satisfactory driver’s abstract is required
• A clear vulnerable sector/ criminal background check, appropriate for working in the hospital environment.
• Ability to travel.
• Home Office / Field Setting
• Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to fulfill job responsibilities.
Since 1922, Trudell Medical Marketing Limited, a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
We offer development opportunities, employee recognition, fair and equitable compensation. Please submit your resume, to Human Resources, at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.tmml.com.
Trudell Medical Marketing Limited is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.