Registered Respiratory Therapist (Sleep Clinician/Clinic Representative)
Licensed Sleep · Victoria, British Columbia
SLEEP CLINICIAN/CLINIC REPRESENTATIVE: A CAREER FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY EMPOWERING CLIENTS TO LIVE THEIR BEST LIVES
Would it excite you to promote Careica Health and its offerings while building relationships with physicians and referral sources in the area? Are you interested in a position within a community setting that allows you to provide diagnostic testing, treatment and management of patients suffering with sleep disordered breathing?
Would you love to work with a company that supports employee development, feels like family and provides working hours that support a work-life balance?
Careica Health is a privately owned and operated allied healthcare company and this position is with our sleep division. Our staff are highly skilled healthcare professionals who empower clients to reduce or eliminate symptoms of Sleep Apnea through customized treatment plans and ongoing care. They educate and equip our clients with the tools they need for successful therapy, while monitoring to ensure effective treatment. As a Sleep Clinician/Clinic Representative with us, you will find great satisfaction in developing long-term relationships with clients, and making a difference in their lives when you meet them in clinic or virtually. You will also have marketing/public relations responsibilities, where relationship building with referral sources, in-services with other healthcare practitioners and care facilities will be the cornerstone for business development and referral generation. The majority of this role will be focused on the Sleep Clinician responsibilities.
If you are an enthusiastic and outgoing person with a passion to make a difference in the lives of our clients, we would be excited to meet you.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Graduate of an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Valid C-CPR HCP certification
- Experience in the sleep field preferred (however, extensive training will be provided)
- Ability to confidently explain and present medical and promotional concepts to healthcare practitioners
This is a permanent, full-time position, working DAYS!
- Remuneration is highly-competitive including salary, an annual profit-sharing bonus, and other perks
- It comes with comprehensive benefits, including a health plan, RRSP matching, and three weeks’ vacation
- Did we mention that the health plan and vacation start immediately?