Advocacy for the Respiratory Therapy Profession in BC.
September 4th, 2019
Dear Interior Respiratory Therapists,
We would like you to please nominate a colleague for the MedPro Respiratory Excellence Award. The MedPro Respiratory Excellence Award is for a frontline COMMUNITY registered respiratory therapist who has provided exemplary service to their patients and profession as recognized by their peers.
The Medpro Respiratory Excellence Award includes:
• Plaque and certificate
• $250 honorarium
• BCSRT membership fee for upcoming year
• Presentation of the award will occur at the BCSRT Interior Roadshow event on October 8th and 9th 2019.
• Nominations deadline is September 15th 2019.
• Please send the name of your nominee as well as the reason(s) they deserve the award (in 250 words or less) to President@BCSRT.com
Mike MacAulay RRT, BSc;
President, BCSRT ... See MoreSee Less
This is only for interior therapists?
Vaping causes 'havoc' in the lungs, study with mice finds | CBC News https://t.co/guqrh8qeRV
Did you know that our book ULTIMATE PULMONARY WELLNESS is available online for FREE? If you suffer from #COPD or are struggling with pulmonary wellness this book is a MUST read. Click to read! 👉🏾 https://t.co/REdoFh8uUR
On #WorldLungDay we call for prevention, control and cure of respiratory diseases. The promotion of #respiratoryhealth must be a top priority in global health decision-making. Find out more and join the campaign https://t.co/AYRVGZ9OYQ.
A $1.7 million #research project is examining strategies to help #nightshift workers get more restful shuteye, critical to preventing ill health effects. https://t.co/ImUVqw8SnW #sleep
EXPLORE OUR SITE
Increase your knowledge of the respiratory field and the services we offer by exploring the pages below.
BENEFITS OF BEING A BCSRT MEMBER
The BCSRT is proud to offer its members access to a variety of educational and networking opportunities.
- Take part in various educational and networking events at our regional roadshows and larger conferences.
- Increasing knowledge through education grants for conferences, respiratory events, courses, research, and quality improvement projects.
- Advocacy for the respiratory therapy profession.
- Representing therapists in professional licensure and regulatory college development.
- Connecting BC RT departments through the Respiratory Therapy Leaders of British Columbia (RTLBC) where they can share ideas, solve problems, and create guidelines.