Benefits of Being a Member
The BCSRT is proud to offer its members access to a variety of educational and networking opportunities.
- Take part in various educational and networking events at our regional roadshows and larger conferences.
- Increasing knowledge through education grants for conferences, respiratory events, courses, research, and quality improvement projects.
- Advocacy for the respiratory therapy profession.
- Representing therapists in professional licensure and regulatory college development.
- Connecting BC RT departments through the Respiratory Therapy Leaders of British Columbia (RTLBC) where they can share ideas, solve problems, and create guidelines.
This content is members only. Please Login to access this page.
If this is your first time logging in, please select “reset password” to have your password set up. Your user name is the email address we have on file, or the user name you selected if you created your account after September 2019. Please email email@example.com you have difficulty logging in.
If your BCSRT membership was paid through the CSRT, your membership renewal will be updated in the coming weeks.
You may see an invoice in your account. If your membership is current, or if you renew through the CSRT/BCSRT joint membership option, please disregard. The invoice is generated by the membership database as an “invitation” to renew your membership. The invoice is sent to all members in order to allow membership renewals through the BCSRT website.