Clinical Therapist – Langley/Surrey, BC
Independent Respiratory Services (IRS) is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over 18 full-service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains. We believe in providing exceptional health care service with the highest standards of honesty and integrity. Our success and growth as a company is reflected in the satisfaction of our clients.
We are recruiting for the position of Clinical Therapist, located in the Langley/Surrey branch of the Lower Mainland region near Vancouver, BC. The Lower Mainland is a beautiful West Coast region where the mountains meet the sea. A great climate provides year-round opportunities for sports and outdoors activities in the area, whether you love to golf, sail, bike or ski. A variety of entertainment, dining and shopping options are available, along with a number of festivals throughout the year.
As part of a multidisciplinary team with our community partners, the Clinical Therapist assesses and provides therapy for respiratory disorders with associated technologies, such as continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) equipment and oxygen therapy. This role involves advocating on behalf of clients with funding, community and outreach resources, along with providing respiratory education to the community.
The qualifications we seek:
- A confident and outgoing health care professional that is able to work effectively both on a team and independently.
- A RRT designation is preferred, or progress towards this designation. Designations as a RPSGT, RN, LPN or similar qualifications will also be given consideration.
- Commitment to an exceptional level of customer service.
- A high level of both written and verbal communication ability.
- Effective computer skills, including experience with using Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to learn and remain current with industry trends and professional development.
- A valid B.C. Class 5 driver’s license.
- Previous homecare experience is considered an asset.If you are interested in an exciting respiratory services career with a great team of professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life for their clients, we highly encourage you to apply. IRS offers competitive compensation and benefits, along with support for work/life balance and career development. This position will involve travel and work at other IRS locations in the Lower Mainland.
Interested in joining the IRS team? Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume at http://irscanada.ca/careers or by e-mail to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted for this competition until Wednesday, October 21 st.