Lower Mainland Region (Competition #17-022)
Independent Respiratory Services (IRS) is the leader in providing sleep apnea and home oxygen therapy solutions across British Columbia, with over forty service locations from Vancouver Island to the Rocky Mountains. We believe in providing exceptional health care service with the highest standards of honesty and integrity. Our success and growth as a company is reflected in the satisfaction of our clients.
We need a Regional Manager for the Lower mainland! We are currently recruiting for the exciting and challenging position of Regional Manager for the Lower Mainland. This leadership position is responsible for the business operations at our Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Tsawwassen, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Chilliwack and Abbotsford branches. Additionally, the building and fostering of a highly-engaged team of professionals across the region. The Regional Manager administrates business development across the region, and builds relationships with physicians and healthcare affiliates to improved referrals, client satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Lower Mainland is a name commonly applied to the region surrounding and including Vancouver BC. The region is bounded to the north by the Coast Mountains and to the southeast by the Cascade Mountains, and is traversed from east to west by the Fraser River.
The qualifications we seek:
• Over five years of diverse and progressive experience working in the healthcare industry or similar, including at least two years of experience leading a team.
• A diploma or degree relating to respiratory therapy, healthcare, or related fields. In addition, a RRT or other health designation is preferred.
• Knowledge and background in the areas of business development and marketing.
• Effective managerial, interpersonal, and communication skills coupled with a client-oriented approach.
• Excellent organizational, strategic, planning, and implementation skills.
• Self-motivated to balance and organize a number of responsibilities in a fast-paced business environment, while ensuring attention to both detail and accuracy.
• Ability to travel on a regular basis.
IRS is dedicated to support our employees by offering: competitive wages, benefits packages, incentive packages which include signing bonuses and relocation assistance; along with support for work/life balance and career development. If you want an exciting respiratory services career with a talented team of professionals that are dedicated to improving the quality of life for our clients, we welcome your application.
Interested in joining the IRS team?
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume at http://irscanada.ca/careers or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please reference the competition # in your application. Competition closes September 29, 2017.