Island CPAP Services and Supplies
We believe in providing outstanding health care service. Our dynamic company has proven success and growth within our communities, which is reflected in the satisfaction of our clients and our staff.
We are currently seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist for the care and management of sleep apnea patients. Permanent full time position available. Offering daytime hours, NO on-call with the possibility of some travel depending on location.
If you are excited for a positive change with an interest in sleep disorders consider joining our team in Nanaimo, BC.
Respiratory Therapists on our team within our communities assess and provide therapy for patients with Obstructive Sleep apnea using the most up to date technology for sleep apnea testing, patient education, assessment, and treatment.
The qualifications we seek:
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist designation is preferred. RN, LPN or RPSGT will also be given consideration.
- A confident, caring, outgoing health care professional that has proven strong work ethic and works effectively with a team and independently.
- Adaptable, hardworking, empathetic, honest, responsible and attentive to detail are qualities necessary for this position.
- Commitment to an exceptional level of customer service with a high level of both written and verbal communication.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with using Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to learn and remain current with industry trends and professional development.
- Previous home care or sleep apnea experience is considered an asset.
Responsibilities Include but may not be limited to:
- Understanding and proficient use of CPAP/Bi-level and related equipment
- Provide appropriate follow-up and evaluate effective treatment plans
- Apply strong problem solving strategies
- Dedication to continuing education of Sleep Apnea management to ensure patients are receiving most current therapies and devices
If you are interested in an exciting career with a great team of professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life for our clients, we highly encourage you to apply. Island CPAP offers a competitive compensation package, along with support for work/life balance and career development.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com